Mighty Mind | Super Mind
Leisure Learning | Super Mind Makes Kids Smarter
A numerically programmed Advanced series of patterns sends children on an exciting learning-journey to manipulate 32 geometric shapes and build pictures of increasing complexity. This series continues from the cards 1-32 in Magic Mind. Your child will succeed as they learn to build and solve complex jigsaw puzzles!
- In 30 connected steps, a child develops proficiency in organising & planning solutions, sorts unique elements, and takes control of the problem solving process.
- 32 colourful, easy to handle, durable plastic design tiles
- 30 tangram-like design cards; Challenge increases as you go
- First 20 puzzles provide color clues in the picture, assisting child in selecting shapes
- Last 10 puzzles do not provide color clues and are the most challenging puzzles
- Includes 32 design shapes, 30 numbered programmed puzzles
- All pieces neatly contained in storage tray
- Detailed instructions Included
- Made in USA; some components from China and/or Germany
Recommended Age 5 - 9
Whether your child uses the enclosed pattern cards or designs his or her own figures, animals, people, buildings, and imaginative pictures - Increased skills will always result!
The ingenuity of Super Mind makes it a stand-out favourite with teachers & child development experts everywhere. It's an activity toy that develops the essential skills every child needs!
Great for developing creativity & helping children understand visual/spatial relationships,Super Mind is a great confidence builder in a fun, purposeful format.
It's even a winner of some of the highest awards & recognised as a valuable learning tool in over 26 countries around the world. It doesn't require a specific language, so it's perfect for the entire planet!
- Parents Choice Honor Toy
- Teachers Choice Award
- Dr Toys Best Vacation Toy
- Nominated 4 times to Parenting Magazine's Hall of Fame
- Cited by National Publications